This stag thread painting is one of the shadow of my memory when i went to the Himalayan forest and saw a stag surfing alone inside the valley and shouting very loud with his head up and its seemed that he lost something and tried to find out, I recollect all that situation into my mind and cross stiched it onto the fabric with the help of needle and multi colored thread and double framed it in a synthetic wooden frame which is neatly assembled with a metallic hook for easy mounting. Presenting to you a beautiful digital artwork to adorn your home by delight. The flamboyant use of vibrant colors will catch anybody's attention and will enhance the beauty of your home. Gift them to your friends and relatives and let them cherish the beauty of this painting for a long time. And let them remember your love and feelings whenever they look at it.
- Creation of this work of art is the combination of outstanding craftmanship , technology , manual expertise & creative mind. Different varieties of wood pieces, maintaining it's natural colour , texture & finish are used for making this frames
- Box Contents: 1 Photo Frame
- Clean with dry cloth to remove dust
- Long Lasting , Comes with Hanging Support, Premium Finishing
- This is an special series of fine art which makes your wall very beautiful and gives a royal touch. A perfect gift for your special ones.
Note: Thread Painting is a unique name given by THEGSND which is usually the deformation of various hand made thread related works like embroidery, Threatening, Croatia, hand knitting, hoop ring threatening.
Thread painting is an embroidery & threatening process whereby a human hands is used to create patterns on textiles or fabric. It is used commercially in product branding, corporate advertising, and uniform adornment. Hobbyists also hand embroider for personal sewing and craft projects. There are multiple types of hand embroidery & threatening. These include free-motion hand embroidery, this uses a basic cross sewing with thread over fabric, straight sewing with thread over fabric, stick thread over pattern on hardboard base, hoop ring threatening on fabric like (pillow cover, handkerchiefs, daily cotton wears and many more).